Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Dr Pepper; Kicking The Habit Day 1

   Well it was a rough day to tell you the truth. This morning wasn't bad, but by mid-morning I was under some stress and was really craving a drink. I didn't give in, although it was close. :) The rest of the day didn't get any better. I had cheeseburger soup for lunch and there is just somethings I really enjoy a Dr. Pepper with and soup is one of them. I really missed having one then. Chili  and fried chicken are other things I really enjoy Dr. Pepper with. It is the combination of the two that really makes them so good. I guess that really sounds stupid, but what can I say.
   The weak moments in our lives that we over come and don't give into will make us stronger in the long run. I didn't give in today and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. I did have a cup of hot chocolate that probably saved me at my weakest time this morning; so thank God for hot chocolate.
  By the way, it is my granddaughter's third birthday today.
Happy Birthday Brynlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment