Monday, March 9, 2015

Dr Pepper; Kicking The Habit Day 7

   I had another Dr. Pepper tonight when we went out to eat after WW's. I wasn't really craving any today so that is a good thing. I believe this is going to be a workable solution (having one on Monday and one on Saturday); I will still be able to drink a Dr. Pepper occasionally and won't be drinking so much that it could cause an adverse medical condition (at least the odds will be greatly reduced). When you are writing a blog you have to use fancy phrases like "adverse medical condition", it is written in the by-laws some where I am sure.
   I think Casey's has the best Dr. Pepper around, don't you? I don't know why, maybe a little sweeter, a little more syrup, not sure, but it is the best. I am more of a fountain drink person myself, I like bottled pop, but if I can get it from a fountain I will. I have been known to drive down to the nearest convenient store and get one when I have bottled or canned DP in the fridge. Silly I know, but that is me and the wife puts up with it, bless her heart. :)
   I will be going the next 4 days without a DP, but I believe it will be better this week, kinda off the caffeine now I think. Talk to you all tomorrow.
 
   Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment